Saturday, September 13, 2008

Size matters

Instead of going to every second Tuesday night knitting these past few weeks, I've been doing a photography courseinstead. Our first assignment was to play with the depth of field and aperture settings.

I must admit I got a little performance anxiety. So I hid my fear behind a ridiculous subject.




I am enjoying it, and finding out lots of things I didn't know anything at all about, but I still think that the advice on Pink Chalk and Strobist are excellent resources too.

As for the knitting, I am lucky enough to be test knitting a gift pattern from Norah Gaughan herself. Ha! got you, me and potentiallly another 150,000 or so people have been gifted it. After a week of serious knitting blahs, this little project has perked me right up. (Edited from previous, I mistakenly thought it was a test for the Norah Gaughan 4 booklet).

Now, where's that fuschia nail polish? Spring is here in full force today, so it's toes out shoes time again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You read my mind with the nail polish, except that I booked in a leg wax and pedicure!

Anonymous said...

Wedgette isn't for Vol4, it's just for you guys. Vol4 is for SPRING 09. :)

Unknown said...

My mistake, I've edited the post. But am I ever loving the wedgette so far!

Jacqueline said...

It's fall here, but you know what? I'M gonna do some fushia nailpolish in your honour.

Hey, how much Simpson memorbilia do you own? I kind of dig it.