1. Got a great price on some tweed yarn from Paradise Fibers - bought from a click on the 'get this yarn from' ad on ravelry.
2. Found and bought the perfect pattern on Ravelry - bought from a click on a 'pdf for sale' link on the pattern page.
3. Found an amazing modification done by Roko's through the projects search, clicked through to her blog, and instantly found another blog to love.
4. Amazing modification adds so much more knitting to this cardigan, and I knit so much on it that I flared up my CTS in my right wrist. Found some really helpful advice on the ravelry forums which directly relates to me, I've noticed before that I curl my wrists when I sleep.
5. Looking for a distraction, discovered the definition of cute in these little baby merry janes on ravelry. Bought pattern directly through ravelry.
6. All patterns now permanently available in my ravelry library. Computer crash? No problem!
7. Got an iphone app that transfers the pdf's from my ravelry library to my iphone. How freaking great is that!?
And knitted these as a distraction. Aren't they just completely adorable? So, do you know anyone having a baby soon? ;-)