Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another diversionary post



I started a new project. It's a herbivore scarf. Again with the twisted rib - so effective. It's too dark to take a decent photo, but it should be finished by the weekend. I have not knit the kelmscott since I blogged about re-starting it in the silk dream.

In other news, with the 'help' of a mischeivous 11 year old (spot him in the first picture) and a small white indignant dog, I re-arranged the waste wing. This is what my husband calls this area of the house - the part we never use.

It went from this:




To this:



But I don't like it. So, tomorrow, I shall be putting it all back.

There'll be knitting by the weekend, I promise. No more diversionary tactics!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

but now it looks like a room people might use!

I can't imagine having rooms that don't get used.

Unknown said...

The dog sometimes goes in there to do his business. Does that count?

Anonymous said...

no!

M-H said...

There is a man on Cable TV who comes in and reoganises people's houses to use spaces like this better. But he's in the UK. And you have to give him lots of dosh so he can pull out walls and things. Although the original way looks more posh the second way looks more usable - the chairs are within coo-ee of each other.

Maybe you need to invite more posh guests?