Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I picked a winner

Well not in the Melbourne Cup. But in my choice of weekend venue for knitters of all persuasions.

A weekend at Sewjourn in Lancefield Victoria is an indulgence in itself.

But pony it up with a long languid lunch with knitting at Annie Smithers Bistrot in Kyneton, hilarious people, sunshine, golden gaytimes,(OH NOES!! I left mine in the freezer!) Nick Cave and Prince sandwiches, escapades at Hanging Rock, running out on a dirt track and having to be rescued, roquefort, tokay and a rump that didn't lie and what can I say?




Just what the doctor ordered.

8 comments:

missfee said...

a winner indeed!!!!!

what were the odds


a yarn or a skein?

but really I like cats, every kind of cat and I like to run......

jp said...

A complete winner.

Rose Red said...

Not a harebrained scheme at all! More great photos!

Justine said...

oh this looks like heaven!!!
I'm so glad that you guys had such a wonderful time.

btw, I've seen that stork before, he is wearing my aviatrix!! http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Suse3/aviatrix-baby-hat

Yarna said...

Well, la-di-da-da-da! It was indeed a brilliant scheme and a wonderful weekend.

DrK said...

you really should have more of these great ideas. seriously, this was just the best weekend. a complete winner, and your photos are gorgeous.

Faeryfay said...

What a fabulous time!

Ann said...

Looks like a great weekend !